Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty." Zechariah 4:6

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday Weigh In!

So its actually Saturday, because I weighed myself on Friday and wasn't happy with the results.   I was doing so well after my post on Monday, I was burning up calories like crazy on Wednesday and Thursday.  Had over 1000 calories deficit both days, so I was real excited to weigh myself on Friday and see how the hard work payed off.  Well, I stepped on the scale and it had gone up, that's right, UP a pound since last Friday.  I was very discouraged and tried to tell myself that it is not about the numbers necessarily, especially when I had a great week and did what I was supposed to.  My dear hubby said, "weigh yourself again tomorrow, we had a big dinner last night".  So taking his wise advice, I weighed in this morning and I was down 1.5 lbs since last Friday!  YAHOO!!!  Yesterday I was feeling kind of low that the scale didn't reflect my hard work, I was not at all motivated to exercise, but I did anyway.  I am proud of myself for keeping to it even when I am struggling, and to be honest, by putting my focus on God and drawing nearer to him as I struggle through has made this weigh loss easy then it has ever been before.  I know I still have a long ways to go, but Praise God I am doing it!!!!

Total Weight Loss since January 7th = 13lbs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go friend! Husbands are wise creatures . . . Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete