Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty." Zechariah 4:6

Thursday, February 16, 2012

big mistake

So, I am counting calories, which allows me to have sweets from time to time, I just have to eat less somewhere else during the day.  I still enjoy a fancy coffee here or there.  Well, my bright idea today was to have a small milk shake from McDonalds.  My friend Kristen and I thought we could get a small milkshake and then just have a salad for lunch.  Lets be honest, it was my idea and I talked her into it.  Not a bad idea, right?  I should have looked up the calories before I purchased it and drank 'er down.  Guess how many calories are in a small, 12 oz, chocolate milk shake...








wait for it.......








580!!!!!!

maybe that is common knowledge and I am just naive but I was thinking around 300 calories at the most in one of those little milk shakes.  Holy cow, I have been having an awesome week and now I just feel disgusted with myself.  Tomorrow is my day to weigh myself and I really want to see some progress after only losing 1/2 lb last week and the high calorie weekend I had.  Time to get moving and burn some extra calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment