Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty." Zechariah 4:6

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Weigh In

Fridays are my day to weigh myself.  I have learned in the last few weeks to only weigh myself on Friday, once a week, not several times a week.  As a woman my weight can fluctuate like crazy, so for my own mental health, I now just weigh myself once a week.  Today I am happy to report that I lost 1.5 lbs since last Friday!  The milkshake yesterday did not do me in and if anything got me motivate to actually exercise.  So far all the weight loss has been because of calorie counting.  The only day I purposely did some exercise was Superbowl Sunday.  Last night I felt so guilty about the milkshake that I did a half hour on the Wii EA Active 2.  It was a good workout.

Total weight loss since January 7:  11.5LBS!!!

Hey, if you are reading my blog, please leave a comment from time to time so I know more people are reading other then my husband!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog! I want to rejoice in your success and stand by you in times of discouragement. You can do it friend! :)

    ReplyDelete