Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty." Zechariah 4:6

Monday, February 6, 2017

Back at it

Well, its has been awhile and I am back at it.   Have yet to find success in keeping the weight off and now I find myself at my highest weight ever and it feels awful.   Physically, emotionally, spiritually.  I have yoyo-ed these last few years.  Losing weight, getting pregnant, gaining weight after pregnancy as I eat my feelings and stresses and lack of sleep as a mom, losing weight again, gaining it all back....the cycle continues.  After the twins were born I gained and gained.   I had some success in losing but it was only temporary.  I am tried of it, but it is so hard.  So, I am back at it.  I picked up the book Made to Crave again, dusted it off, and have joined a bible study that meets weekly to discuss, support, and pray with one another about our shared struggles with food. I am trying to get back into this( blog writing) to help me be accountable more then anything, but if there is anyone who stumbles across this and wants to join in the journey with me, please comment! 

Anyhoo, these are the ramblings of my mind at the moment in between wiping noses, butts and fetching snacks for little ones.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment